The Real Tom

On Sat, 26 Mar 2005 14:36:37 -0600, "TURTLE"
wrote:

"The Real Tom" tom @ www.Love-Calculators.com wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 26 Mar 2005 10:34:44 -0600, "TURTLE"
wrote:

This is Turtle.

I had my roof reroofed about 1 year ago with the Atlas 35 year shingles and
filed on a problem with them and they sent me a check in the mail of $3,500.00
buying back the roofing job but cancelled my warranty. The problem was a rust
marks showing up where the water run off the roof on the concrete and did make
bad rust stain there. The problem has been corrected now but back about a year
or 2 ago it was a problem.

Just some info word.

TURTLE

Sounds like a good company. Now you have your orginal money to get
your roof redone, or you can live with the rust and keep your free
roof.

Good stuff!

tom

This is Turtle.

They did tell me that the roof would fail prematurely but the did not know how
soon it would be. they said the first sign would be mole stuff growing on the
roof for the Alumium mole protection stuff was not any good because they got
steel used in the place of the Alunium which would protect the roof from mole
stuff. My roofer told me to put the money up and if the roof became a problem ,
it would not be no big deal for He would replace it.

TURTLE

Did I miss something? Moles?

tom