Bob

I wish Liberon would reply to emails when I try to order. Never had
problems in the past, but these days are different. Yes I know I can call
but why have an email link on their website if they are not going to
respond. To me that goes to employee training.

Bob Klein

"James "Cubby" Culbertson" wrote in message
Cindy,
You may also try:

http://www.woodcraft.com/family.aspx?familyid=5207

I just saw this. Don't know what's in it or whether it even works but
Liberon is generally well regarded as near as I can
tell.
Cheers,
cc

"Cindy" wrote in message
. ..
I have an oak table with some heat spots on the top.. Other than

stripping
the entire table top,is there any way to remove the heat spots?

Cindy