Matt

Hey John, its not really about being Norm less. Its just nice to see
some woodworking on TV rather than all the other junk; dont ya agree?

John wrote:
HGTV has dropped the NYWS - decided to NOT renew the contract - so
unless you can convince the local PBS to carry NYWS, only choice is to
buy a satellite TV setup and try and get PBS direct feed for NYWS - OR
just resign yourself to be Norm-less for the rest of your life

John
On Sat, 26 Mar 2005 08:08:27 -0500, Matt wrote:

I live in Oakland County, and have Comcast. NYW seems to have been
pulled from HGTV, and PBS in my area. Anyone know what happened or where
to get my woodworking TV fix other than Wood Works?

Matt