SawDust (Pat)

Hi Don,

You will want to catch it when it reruns. It was interesting to see
how the bonet was made. You should contact your local PBS station
and ask them when they are going to show the episode.

BTW: The highboy is being made for the current TOH project. Norm on
TOH commented that it took 20 days from design to completion. With
the plans done, it's about 10 days worth of solid work to build the
project.

Pat

On Sat, 26 Mar 2005 08:11:18 -0600, "D. J. Dorn"
wrote:

No longer on HGTV at all. The NYW site has removed it from there too. I
don't know about PBS because ours has been in fund raising for the past
couple of weeks. I think I missed the Highboy episodes - I really wanted to
see that too.

Don

"Matt" wrote in message
I live in Oakland County, and have Comcast. NYW seems to have been pulled
from HGTV, and PBS in my area. Anyone know what happened or where to get my
woodworking TV fix other than Wood Works?

Matt