Greg O

"Don" wrote in message
k.net...
I was impressed with their stuff when I previewed them a month ago.
Just didn't realize how difficult it is to buy locally.
Guess I'm the only person to realize this.

I believe that Shop Fox caters to mail order or internet sales mostly. I am
in a small metropolitan area of 250,000 people. To buy large Shop Fox
equipment I have to drive 300 miles.
Your local dealer is really the one to fault. They stock what they want to
most likely. Shop Fox may not require them to stock much of anything to be a
dealer. Seems to me you can get small Shop Fox items darned near anywhere.
Large tools are another problem.
Greg