Don

I was impressed with their stuff when I previewed them a month ago.
Just didn't realize how difficult it is to buy locally.
Guess I'm the only person to realize this.

"Bill B" wrote in message
Shop Fox is Grizzly's retail store line. Most of it seems to fall at
Grizzly's midpoint, both in quality and pricing.

Woodcraft sells Shop Fox. I also have a local, independent retailer that
also stocks Shop Fox.

Have their mortiser and dust collector. Very good machines.

"Brian Elfert" wrote in message
"Dave Anderson" writes:

Contact Grizzly Tools, they are the manufacture and the sell them direct
nuff said

I've seen both and I think Shopfox is a step up from Grizzly. Some tool
companies have different lines with varying levels of pricing and
quality.

The only Shopfox stuff I have is a mobile base and a workbench base, but
would strongly consider their cabinet saw if I didn't have a Unisaw.

I usually like to stick with Made in the USA, but that is getting really
hard to do.

Brian Elfert