The Real Tom

On Sat, 26 Mar 2005 10:34:44 -0600, "TURTLE"
wrote:

This is Turtle.

I had my roof reroofed about 1 year ago with the Atlas 35 year shingles and
filed on a problem with them and they sent me a check in the mail of $3,500.00
buying back the roofing job but cancelled my warranty. The problem was a rust
marks showing up where the water run off the roof on the concrete and did make a
bad rust stain there. The problem has been corrected now but back about a year
or 2 ago it was a problem.

Just some info word.

TURTLE

Sounds like a good company. Now you have your orginal money to get
your roof redone, or you can live with the rust and keep your free
roof.

Good stuff!

tom