Interious

I've easily accessed Shop Fox (Woodstock) at 800-840-8420.

I recently bought a W1677 table saw and the experience has been a
mixed bag. Purchased from Northwest Powertools, delivered by Conway,
all 3 boxes were damaged. The TS sustained a direct hit right on the
arbor tilt handwheel, bending it and possibly the shaft. Operation
does not seem to be affected.

The fence and mobile base boxes were completely open.

Shop Fox tech absolutely insists that Shop Fox tools are made in
different factory than Grizzly. I don't buy it either, but that's
their claim.
Dave

Anybody know how to get ahold of Shop Fox?
Thanks.