Don

"Charlie Self" wrote
Yeah, well...I don't know what you're like in person, but your post
comes across as bad-tempered because your unrealistic expectations
weren't met. All I can say is, good luck.

Look, Shop Fox just ran a huge advertising campaign with Milwaukee (the BIG
red truck) at the place where I get my blades sharpened which is just 6
miles from here, exactly one month ago. I met with several of the Shop Fox
representatives and it was there that I became interested in their products.
Now, 30 days later, their stuff is nowhere to be found.

If not wanting to put up with arrogant receptionists and merchants that
don't want to sell a couple hundred dollars with of merchandise makes me
*bad tempered*, I'm wondering how I have managed to run my own service
business for the past 19 years.

I'm guessing you are just in a bad mood right now Charlie.