High Score

"Clint" wrote in
news:7XE0e.770410$Xk.656494@pd7tw3no:

Did you see these ones?

http://www.leevalley.com/hardware/pa...at=3,43722,437
43&ap=1

These might not be as flexible as you were looking for, as they would
leave lasting impressions in the sides of the drawers, but maybe you
could trim down the barbs or something.

Clint

I had looked at these as well. I wanted to be able to move the dividers
easily, but the LV ones seem to be made to install a fixed divider in a
drawer already built.

I reckon the hardware from my desk was a proprietary "invention" from
that particular furniture company and is not available without buying a
desk. Hmm, let's see, I need 16 pairs and they come 8 to a desk ...

Well, thanks for all the responses. I'm going back to the original plan
to run a few shallow dados.

-g

max20 (at) nc (dot) rr (dot) com