Mike Henry

"DoN. Nichols" wrote in message
In article ,
Mike Henry wrote:
Contact Clausing - they still supply manuals at pretty nominal prices ($25
or so) and even a few parts. Google should turn up a link in short order.

DoN. Nichols has a 5300, I think, and will probably weigh in a little
later
this evening.

Nope! it is a 5418, not a 5300 series.

Sorry - I always get the model number of yours confused, it seems.

A few years ago, Clausing would happily sell a photocopied
manual tailored to your model number and serial number for a quite
reasonable amount. They can also tell you when yours was made.

Still do as of a few months ago.

That is the best bet, overall.

If that fails (e.g. they've stopped selling manual reprints),
drop me an e-mail and I'll see what I can do about a duplicate of mine

Good Luck,
DoN.
--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564