Jonny Durango

Default Please HELP! - Power Supply!

I desperately need to buy or build a wall-wart type power supply that will
provide 9v AC 3.5A output. Long story short I upgraded my studio w/ a new
soundcard and was told I could buy the power supply from the manufacturer
(m-audio)....unfortunately they are sold out and will not have any for
several weeks. I've only found two other places that sell them and neither
will reply to my emails, I'm not even sure they're in business anymore.
Anyway, can I simply connect a transformer to some power cord? Can you guys
think of a place that might supply an adapter with such a high current? If I
don't figure this out soon I'll have very unhappy clients, or worse, no
clients. Thanks a ton!

--

Jonny Durango

"Patrick was a saint. I ain't."