Don

"Don" wrote
Anybody know how to get ahold of Shop Fox?
Thanks.

Disregard.
I found their phone number and just called them to find a local distributer.
Called them up and a ditz answered and I asked her for the contact info for
a local distributer of their products.
She only had 1 and that was 25 miles away.
Bear in mind I live in one of the 10th largest cities in FL.
I told her they were making it difficult to do business with them.
She replied arrogantly and insultingly so I bid her farewell.
I called the contact she gave me and got a recording to another number.
I called the other number and the guy told me I would have to order $2000
worth of stuff or wait 30-60 days, after paying him in full, for him to
gather up $2000 worth of orders so he could avoid paying shipping.
I then asked him how much would the shipping be for the Shop Fox H0625 drill
press and he told me he didn't want to waste his time ordering 1 thing.
Okie-Dokie.
Now that I know how difficult it is to just purchase their products my
confidence in their service after the fact has been jeopardized.
If I want this thing it looks like I'll have to order it online.

BTW: Shop Fox's website is: www.shopfox.biz and the phone number is:
1.800.647.8801

And lots of people wonder why I can barely tolerate anyone anymore.