Duane Bozarth

Harry K wrote:
Just about any decent sized shallow well pump set-up will do. Self
priming would be a good but I don't know if it will work at that
distance. The 15 ft altitude is not a problem as suction type pumps
will pull water to about 25-26 ft (depending on your altitude, it drops
as altitude goes up).

I suggest you let your fingers do the walking through the yellow pages
and look for pump or irragation businesses. A trip to them will with
your requirements will get you what you are looking for. They will
probably fix you up with a real irrigation pump vice well pump.

Don't want a well pump to pull from open stream...a "trash" 1-1/2 to 2"
discharge would do nicely...many of them will self-prime from a 15-20'
head easily if they're designed to do so....

Alternatively, the smaller suction pump to a reservoir w/ a separate
high-pressure pump could make trash/silt/sediment easier to
control...that seems to me to be a possible real issue to keep from
clogging a typical small-orifice lawn sprinkler head...