Beachcomber

This is Turtle.

I see no problem with light use as to get water in the tank. Just anytime you re
fill it check for water in it but it is rare to get much in them with light use.
I have friend of mine that runs a tire place and he uses one everyday and he
told me one time that he would get a ounce of water out of it every 6 month or
so. Now he re fills it 1 to 4 times a day every day. We got to talking about
this for he wanted to get some freon drums to use as air tanks and all freon
tank now a days have a check valve in them and air will come out but will not go
back in just for this reason to not let you use them for air tanks.

So about every 100 refillings check for water.

TURTLE

Different equipment, different experiences I guess.

I have a cheapo Costco air compressor that maxes out at 135 psi or so.
It has an oil-less compressor with a small tank. Every time I use
it, I will get a few ounces of water in the tank. The manufactuer
says this is normal and recommends opening the bleed valve at the
bottom of the tank and running the compressor for a minute or so to
blow out the water.

Supposedly, the tank is steel and water can cause rust and eventual
failure.

Beachcomber