Grunff

Default Different honeys

Mary Fisher wrote:

I doubt that you'd want any of it though, what's the point in cluttering it
just for the sake of aesthetics? Although I offer pictures and have almost
everything ready to send I'm very rarely asked - except, curiously, by
museums because they don't really know what they're talking about.

I know exactly what you're saying, and agree in many ways. But people
are very visual - they like to look at pretty pics. A lump of wax next
to the description of the wax will work wonders.

Please trust me on this one - getting people to buy something from a
website (either online or by picking up the phone) is what I do for a
living. A few pics can really make a difference to people's perception
of the product and the supplier.

What pictures would you like to see? Nåhlbindning needles? Tablets? An inkle
loom? They're yours for the asking.

No idea what any of these things are, but I bet they're pretty!

--
Grunff