Fred

"Philip Lewis" wrote in message
"Fred" writes:
Cool! How did you tie the wood to the metal posts or is the rest of the
fence metal too?

What about filling the hole with concrete and installing one of those
surface mount post holders that keep the wood out of sitting moisture?

I'd think that'd be the best route to take.

--
be safe.
flip

This would be good on vertical loads but no good on side to side forces -
one good wind gust will bring the fence down.

I went to a home and garden show a few weeks ago and they had the 2' long
pvc sleeves where you slip the 4x4 post into it. You bury and encase the pvc
sleeve in concrete and if the post ever breaks you just pull it out and
insert a new one.