G Henslee

HeyBub wrote:
The Chairman wrote:

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in news:Hyx0e.10379$ZB6.4672
:

I'd look at using different brackets. 3/4" is much
more common and easier to find in the species you want.

Dang. That's what it is looking like. Ikea has some crappy veneer
particle board shelves designed for these brackets, but I wanted to
avoid them. I'll look for something similar online, maybe I can
replace the ones that I have.

I did find 1" plywood near me... I'll have to check it out and choose.

Get 2"x12". Plane the plank down to whatever thickness you need.

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/cta...itemnumber=258

Yep. Use it once and sell it on eBay.

Hey why stop there? Plenty of wood out there, buy one of these and go
get it.
http://www.equipfind.com/logging/200...m-Delimber.htm