Joseph Meehan

Harry K wrote:

It is possible but... Start by digging out any remains of the rotted
posts. You will then have to use undersized, or trimmed to undersize,
posts. Lot of work and you will wind up with loose posts unless you
can find some type of filler that will set up solid. Better would be
to use post anchors

Post Anchors. I had not thought of that. I suppose if I had good solid
concrete anchors, that might be a very good idea.

in the holes (if they will fit) set in fresh
concrete. If they won't fit, use metal pipe (again set in concrete)
and face them with boards.

Harry K

--
Joseph Meehan