Sunworshipper

On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 13:21:42 -0800, Sunworshipper
wrote:

On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 20:15:41 -0500, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

"Jim Stewart" wrote in message
Ed Huntress wrote:

"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message
ups.com...

And who eats the coyotes?

Ever wonder how McDonalds keeps their costs down? ;)

TMT

The fine print does say "our burgers are all-mammal." A little lizard

meat
probably would help those fatties out.

BTW, the state health people nailed a Chinese restaurant near Somerville

few years ago for serving venison without telling anyone about it. It
appears that it was roadkill. Deer me.

LOL.

How come it's aways a Chinese restaurant in
these stories?

That's a good question. This is a true story, BTW.

No no no, that little red head bitch place ! Horse meat around 1980
south Texas.

For realski , I should sue them for a life time of that thought !

Really, I've eaten many many times across the boarder and it doesn't
bother me as long as it is cooked well enough. We use to eat at places
with smoked dogs in those cotton nets like someplace with fine sausage
from Germany, but being able to see the shape of the animal.

I just don't like eating at a franchise in the USA and getting ripped
off big time .

Bet they tried everything to bury that story , check it out if ya
don't believe me. No need to report back.

Got some better bad cop stories. Never could figure out that good cop
bad cop business , aren't they all bad? I'm sure there are *some*
half ass honest ones, somewhere...

I heard from a very reliable source that one asian restaurant , would
scoop up the rice out of the drain from cleaning dishes and putting it
into being refried refried refried ...rice.

Never (ever) send your food back no matter where you are.

Asso, I see trouble ahead in your fortune cookie. Until you've seen
chicken foot gnawing or better I guess its all down hill.

OP , the wife just gets more when the neighbor is thought to have axed
one, it's really hard to keep the cool cats inside no matter how much
you try. There are cat haters and lovers and there is me who really
could care less one way or another.

I had a very cool shot of a coyote just so in the middle of pure
unbelievable expansion of human intervention and the camera got ripped
off !

Only thing I can hope for is they developed the film and some one saw
(or will see) it.

Probably ripped (exposed) right into the SUN light.