Philip Lewis

HerHusband writes:
However, rather than trying to find 1" plywood, I would use two sheets of
1/2" plywood glued back to back. Plywood generally has a "good" side and a

And if you have longer spans, consider using 1/4" sandwiched
around 1/2" thick strips. The resulting board will be stronger and
lighter according to everything I've read on the matter.
(read up about "stressed/streched skin platforms")

--
be safe.
flip