geoff

Default Under patio heating

In message , IMM
writes

"MrCheerful" wrote in message

"IMM" wrote in message

"N. Thornton" wrote in message
m...
"MrCheerful" wrote in message

What is the panel's opinion on using electric under floor heating

like
screwfix sell for conservatories under my shortly to be installed

brick
patio?

irresponsible

seconded!

Have you smashed any looms recently, or burned any witches?
Is it the green issue? Global warming?
Why is it irresponsible to have an idea to improve my comfort? This is

2004
, not the middle ages.

That is right, 2004. We know more about energy and wastage now. If you
want external heating get a purpose made LPG umbrella heater. It heats
people directly. If I wanted a little more heat on a patio I would insulate
under and have no heating. The heat stored in the thermal mass durning the
day will be given back off. The patio would have to be covered when the sun
goes in to retain heat given off and south facing to absorb sun all day.

Bloody hell ...

In total agreement with IMM here

--
geoff