T i m

Default Different honeys

On Mon, 12 Apr 2004 10:35:11 +0100, "Mary Fisher"
wrote:

In this case we're talking about honeybees, not just any old insect,

Maybe we should start a "Honey, not for us", thread to provide some
balance for the "any old insects" you harshly discount?

I'm sorry if it came across as harsh, it wasn't intended to be so.

That's ok Mary. I was only trying to defend those that can't speak.
;-)

I'm
fascinated by all insects, I just happen to know more about social ones than
others. There are far, far, more of those others than social ones.

And what about those (non social) suicidal ants that must be made of
magnesium or summat? Whenever I tried to look at them in the summer
with a magnifying glass they would spontaneously combust?

All the best ..

T i m (just had a shandy ..)