Clint

Did you see these ones?

http://www.leevalley.com/hardware/pa...722,43743&ap=1

These might not be as flexible as you were looking for, as they would leave
lasting impressions in the sides of the drawers, but maybe you could trim
down the barbs or something.

Clint

"High Score" wrote in message
"Woodcrafter" wrote in
:

As you can see in the pics, the teeth ends fit in a groove and the
body isebent in such a way that the divider wedges the teeth
securely. I'd appreciate any leads on a supplier.

Never seen those exact ones, but these are somewhat similar, even look
like a close match
http://www.rockler.com/ecom7/product...s_id=208&sid=A
F989

Hope that helps!

--
Regards,

Dean Bielanowski

Thanks, I had already seen these in the catalog. I plan to have the
dividers running front to back so the rocker fittings wouldn't work.
Thanks anyway.

-G