WillR

Sam wrote:
If there ever is a catastrophic incident of major proportions that happ=

ens
in Canada and you desperately need help call France or China. =20

They'll wok with us -- that's for sure.

I'm sure
they'll jump right in to help! =20

Vive Le Quebec Libre! -- Like that?

Most levelheaded Canadians are pro US and
vice-versa for the Americans. =20

Most of us don't stand for much of anything. "We travel down the middle=20
where we can't be criticized." (Brothers in Law Album from the 60's)=20
Maybe Robatoy remembers them -- they were from his neck o' the woods as=20
I recall. LOL

It's just a few jerks like "team3m" that do
not have the gonads to post their name, that give our Northern neighbor=

s a
bad name.
=20
=20

Ahhh So they give us all a bad name? Not themselves?

It sure is easy to start flamewars here -- isn't it?

=20
=20
"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message
=20
wrote in message
groups.com...
I guess the yanks are too busy making up bull**** reasons to invade
third world nations?

Canada is next. Better head for Mexico now.

You'll freeze your a** off and head home. Gimme a break.

Make us part of the USA and we'll all move to California, Arizona and=20
Florida. Think you're ****ed off now???? Wait'll the property values drop=
!!!

ROTFLMAO

-------- Trolling along Singin' a song... We love flames ----

Forget who sang it but we all loved it.

--=20
Will R.
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those=20
who have not got it.=94 George Bernard Shaw