skydaddy

On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 18:36:53 -0700, Louis Boyd
wrote:

Bob wrote:
"TheAlligator" wrote in message

But I have the God-given right to as a last resort.

How do you know that God gave you this "right"?

God hands out rights to everyone. He's very generous. He expects the
recipients to use those rights wisely. If they don't God expects
others who have been given rights to resolve the problems. It's a good
system.

I'm tired of you putting words in my mouth. Which is why I give you a
cold every once in a while. But since you're such a slow learner, I
think I'll make it a heart attack next time. Or maybe it'll be
heartburn, I like to keep you guys guessing.

GOD