Lee

googlingaround wrote:
http://members.cox.net/carbuy2004/images/IMG_8239.JPG
I can get into SAFE MODE and it runs fine there.

Here's what I know, and what I've tried:

2. I replaced the video card - still no change
3. I replaced the motherboard - same problem, no change.
4. I tried another memory stick - same old lines.

All I can think of is that it's the CPU...

...or the Power Supply? No idea...Hard drives (RAID)?

Faulty PSUs can cause all sorts of weird problems, certainly if you have
access to a spare one it would be an idea to try it.

I have seen this a few times though, you appear to be using an nVidia
card, so first, go into the bios and turn of "Video bios
shadowing/caching" and do the same for video memory caching if present.
Turn off write combining also, if the option is there.
Then reset all the memory timings to default.

If none of these improve the situation, then turn off the CPU cache - if
this cures it, then try another CPU.

Don't forget to check the caps on the motherboard too, unless the
replacement was "new".

Lee
--
Email address is valid, but is unlikely to be read.