CJT

googlingaround wrote:
Yep...it was working...then all of a sudden I started getting the lines
and the computer would go to a BLACK SCREEN while in windows.

If you think it's the DRIVERS what can I do? Keep in mind I'm getting
the horizontal lines during boot up - DOS SCREEN (that's what I call it)

Good point -- if the problem appears before Windows starts, it can't
very well be the drivers.

Try getting a copy of memtest86 and run it for a while.

http://www.memtest86.com/