Scott Mills

Default Under patio heating

"IMM" wrote in message

Have you smashed any looms recently, or burned any witches?
Is it the green issue? Global warming?
Why is it irresponsible to have an idea to improve my comfort? This is

2004
, not the middle ages.

That is right, 2004. We know more about energy and wastage now. If you
want external heating get a purpose made LPG umbrella heater. It heats
people directly.

I still have a problem with patio heaters... Seems to me people are not
happy with global warming as it is, and want to heat the place directly!
Why not just wear a jumper? Or if it is to cold to be outside, why not be
controversial and go inside?!?

Although I must say, I do like air conditioning, which is very bad
indeed....

If I wanted a little more heat on a patio I would insulate
under and have no heating. The heat stored in the thermal mass durning

the
day will be given back off. The patio would have to be covered when the

sun
goes in to retain heat given off and south facing to absorb sun all day.

snip