JD

[news] wrote:
JD wrote:

Andy Hall wrote:

On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 20:21:25 GMT, "[news]" wrote:

Andy Hall wrote:

Buying and using an air nailer at this quality level and price point
is a fool's game and an accident waiting to happen.

here she goes again, the old cheap vs expensive argument.

This is not a matter of cheap vs. expensive, but a matter of safety
and quality.

If you want to value yourself as low as £20 in order to save a little
money on a type of tool which if it breaks can maim or kill, then
that's your choice.

Simple lad here but if this tool is as un-safe as you seem to think it
is surely trading standards would have something to say ?

a distinct possibility. the germans are schticklers, IME

Must admit didn't know anything about Aldi selling tools until recently
when a lad turned up at work with a digital vernier from there for a £5
Must admit it measures exactly the same as my £35 one.

which might lead a reasonble person to conclude that the 'quality' expensive
kit that's been purchased in the UK at whichever leading factor may have
been similar in quality but markedly different in markup to Aldis offerings ?

RT

Exactly what I thought myself never been in aldi but will do if they get
verniers back in at that price damn would buy a couple as spares.