RedOnRed

"[news]" wrote in message
Andy Hall wrote:

Buying and using an air nailer at this quality level and price point
is a fool's game and an accident waiting to happen.

here she goes again, the old cheap vs expensive argument.

you've got a 'shop full of air kit so you don't want to buy it and I don't
buy
into your altruistic bull**** 'must protect others' type shtick so I'm
left with
the conclusion that you're just another interwebmong after an argument,
prefering to generate heat instead of light.

if you don't want to buy it, don't.

better, if you have access to the TUV GS CE data , please post
it to back up your claim that anyone using this item will be maimed.

The pent up frustration eloquently flowing out of every repressed pore.

We can all talk your way. I take it you don't use your style of talk in the
real world, what with having to suffer the inevitable black eyes and
fractures that would be sure to follow.

So why use it here?

RT