Andy Hall

On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 18:19:15 GMT, "[news]" wrote:

RedOnRed wrote:
"[news]" wrote in message
Chris Bacon wrote:
Having already a small compressor, I wonder whether the £20 pneumatic
nailer from Aldi is worth having? Any ideas?

3 year warranty, £20, give it a whirl, what do you have to lose ?

£20...?

No, if it's not fit for purpose, or of merchantable quality or it breaks
at any time in the next 3 years the OP will get their £20 back.

But possibly not their eyesight or other pieces of their anatomy when
it falls apart.

Compressed air and compressed air tools are very useful - I have a
workshop installation and a selection of nailers.

However, compressed air is also very dangerous if used incorrectly or
under fault conditions.

Buying and using an air nailer at this quality level and price point
is a fool's game and an accident waiting to happen.

--

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl