Mary Fisher

Default Under patio heating

"MrCheerful" wrote in message

Have you smashed any looms recently, or burned any witches?

What a very silly comment.

Is it the green issue? Global warming?

Yes.

Why is it irresponsible to have an idea to improve my comfort? This is

2004
, not the middle ages.

Yes, and we have far more efficient clothing which you could wear if you
need to be on your patio in cold weather.

Does the era make a difference to irresponsibility?

People in the past have been irresponsible in their selfish attitude to the
planet - and to their heirs - for the sake of their 'comfort. In 2004 we
have learned a lot about the damage we do and should know better. In 2004 we
have no excuse.

Mary