Pete C.

Tim Killian wrote:

I heard a comment from one of the school administrators, he mumbled some
bureaucratic blather "all procedures were followed" and "they had an
action plan" as if that meant anything in the real world.

We live in an age where young boys are influenced more by super-violent
video games and TV, than by parents or teachers. Should we be surprised
when crap like this happens? At least he had the decency to off himself.

Robert Sturgeon wrote:
On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 14:08:35 GMT, Wayne
wrote:

Cliff wrote:

RED LAKE, Minn. ----

"storm of bullets that left 10 people on this Indian reservation
dead"

And one was a unarmed security guard. What's the point in having a
security guard that's unarmed?

According to the gun-phobics, if the security guard doesn't
have a gun, the security guard won't suddenly go nuts and
shoot up the place. No one in a gun-free zone can use a gun
to shoot up the place. The idea that someone might not obey
the gun-free zone rule never occurs to the gun-phobics. Or
if it does, they don't care - their fear of even the sight
of a (horror) gun being greater than their fear of a
murderer.

The first person they call for help are
armed police who put a stop to the killings.

That's OK. It's always more important to preserve the
gun-free atmosphere than to be prepared for an emergency.
Doncha know?

--
Robert Sturgeon
Summum ius summa inuria.

One item of note in this event is that he used Police issued guns,
Police issued body armor and even an actual Police car. Even the gun ban
the left wingers want would not have prevented this event.

Pete C.