Joseph Meehan

Budman wrote:
Hi all,

Can anyone recommend what I need to do this?

The middle of the yard is about 150 feet from the creek with about a
15 foot rise. I want to run about 4 or 5 sprinklers at once. I would
like to run a hose from the creek to the pump (or does the pump have
to be near/in the creek?)

I'm sure I will need a filter for this as well, but I would like to
have a pump that would tolerate some amount of trash.

By the way, I do intend to check with the County before pulling water
from the creek for irrigation.

Thanks,
Budman

Check locally first. In some areas it is not legal, or may only be
allowed with some restrictions.

--
Joseph Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math