Goedjn

Hi all,

Can anyone recommend what I need to do this?

The middle of the yard is about 150 feet from the creek with about a 15
foot rise. I want to run about 4 or 5 sprinklers at once. I would like
to run a hose from the creek to the pump (or does the pump have to be
near/in the creek?)

I'm sure I will need a filter for this as well, but I would like to
have a pump that would tolerate some amount of trash.

If you're using hose, you pretty much have to put the pump
where it pushes instead of pulls, trying to suck water up 15' of head
will just collapse the hose. If you used pipe, with a foot-valve,
you could put the pump pretty much anywhere.

Your system would be a lot smaller if you were willing to drive the
sprinklers serially instead of simultaneously.

--Goedjn