m Ransley

Xronger, Co is not an over rated problem, one instance of several I have
seen was my 80 yr old neighbor kept complaining of headaches, I smelled
nothing and was fine as were other people, I brought my Co detector over
and it read 50 only when the furnace ran, she got out a repairman and
found only because he took the furnace apart 3 -9" splits in the
exchanger. It would have only gotten worse, but even her illness could
have been avoided. Ive had 3 other instances that allowed me to make
equipment replacements or repairs before anything serious happened , Im
no hvac pro just a home owner and have seen the benefits. Ng leak
detectors are not a waste especialy for elderly that do not smell well.
My parents recently did not notice the stove was on and not burning when
I arrived, or sewer gas from a dry trap that stunk up the house so bad I
opened the windows. Yes I got them 2, Co. Ng. detectors. Leaks are
common and houses do blow up. The real point is for 50$ you have
insurance, ten-20 years ago it would have cost thousands.