Buck Frobisher

"Alexander Galkin" wrote in message
I am going to remodel my kitchen and researching appliances. I am going to
need gas range, dishwasher and microwave. I am considering near high-end to
high-end models. I have budget of about $2200 for gas range, have not yet
figured out for dishwasher and microwave. I checked some online stores and
found that only Jenn-Air has gas ranges for my budget. Does anyone own
Jenn-Air ranges, are they good? Are there other brands to consider? What
about microwave and dishwasher?

Suggest you take a subscription to Consumers Reports online site for a month
or two. They buy and test what they rate, and they do an annual
questionnaire to get information on reliability. For me, most importantly
they give a good general explanation in a very clear and concise manner,
talking about the different features available, listing the pros and cons of
each.

I don't always wind up buying what they recommend, but I always feel more
comfortable about the decision after I've spent some time reading their
comments.

I think it's $6 a month. Well worth it. www.consumerreports.org

--
"Stay calm. Be brave. Wait for the signs."

regards,

Frank Johansen
Aurora, Ontario