T i m

Default Different honeys

On Sun, 11 Apr 2004 17:15:39 +0100, "Mary Fisher"
wrote:

In this case we're talking about honeybees, not just any old insect,

Maybe we should start a "Honey, not for us", thread to provide some
balance for the "any old insects" you harshly discount?

I mean, what about the bee's less 'goody goody' brother, the wasp?
They provide endless entertainment for folk indoors with rulers and
rolled up newspapers as they bat them into each others faces and
aren't fussy about their homes like your bees. In fact they can be
easily caught by making a 'wasp trap' consisting of a net curtian and
a window.

They also do a great job of keeping tramps out of the bins and (for me
anyway) great entertainment watching kids loose their ice creams as
they try to run away from them ;-)

"Not just any old insect" indeed ...!

Yours buzzingly .. ;-)

T i m