John Orrett wrote:
Set Square wrote:

Hi Set Square - I see where you are coming from!Thanks for the links,

that made things much clearer. I didn't realise that the pump valve

gate
was a separate unit. I thought it was an integral part of the pump.

So
presumably it should just be a case of close both valves, turn off

the
electrics ,unscrew the pump from the pump valve gates and remove the
wiring, and then reinstall? I'll put a bit of WD40 on the valves in

the
meantime. I'll check the distance between flanges also!
Thanks again,
John

Just in my experience those gate valves never fully close off the
supply so have lots of towels around and act quickly!