Set Square

Default DIY Cooking

S Viemeister wrote:

Mary Fisher wrote:

"Andy Hall" wrote i
One thing that I've always wondered. What is the difference
between the clear amber coloured honey and the more cloudy stuff
that looks like contact adhesive? Is it an issue of the plants
that the bees use, the bees or the production afterwards? If so
what is done and how does it work?

How long have you got? Shall I mail you directly?

No!! Some of the rest of us are interested in what you have to say!

Sheila

Then read Mary's interesting post of yesterday entitled "Different Honeys".
That will tell you all (and possibly more!) that you want to know.

--
Cheers,
Set Square