MrCheerful

Default Under patio heating

"IMM" wrote in message

"N. Thornton" wrote in message
m...
"MrCheerful" wrote in message

What is the panel's opinion on using electric under floor heating like
screwfix sell for conservatories under my shortly to be installed

brick
patio?

irresponsible

seconded!

Have you smashed any looms recently, or burned any witches?
Is it the green issue? Global warming?
Why is it irresponsible to have an idea to improve my comfort? This is 2004
, not the middle ages.
Perhaps we should all go back to living in primitive conditions without any
mod cons? Certainly no computers, they are very environmentally unfriendly.
I like my comfort and convenience, and I use heating and cooling as
appropriate for my comfort.
I have decided to go for the heated liquid in tube option with a boiler. If
I find that it gives no noticeable benefit then I will not use it, all I
will have really wasted is the cost of the tube and a little extra time (the
other bits are recoverable/ free anyway)

MrCheerful