T i m

Default Different honeys

On Mon, 12 Apr 2004 05:11:16 +0100, "Peter Taylor"
wrote:

Mary Fisher wrote

This is the most frequently asked question of all beekeepers!

Here is then, some of the answer, without the hard words.

snip excellent fascinating article

Now I'm sure that I've forgotten some things and that others haven't been
explained well enough. If you have any questions about this or any other
aspect of honeybees, honey or wax, please say so.

Mary

I have a question Mary

Me too ...

So, a friend runs his own tomato nursery and buys in boxes of bees to
pollinate the plants?

My brother I L used to have a tomato nursery and never did this
(summat about self pollination or spraying them with water or summat?)

Are there different breeds g of tomato that require different
processes?

All the best ..

T i m

p.s. My bee a phobic daughter spent an hour in the green house with me
the other day whist I was wiring up some new extension phones for him
.... I think she'd forgotten she shared the place with over 100 bees
by the end .. ;-)