geoff

Default Different honeys

In message , Grunff
writes
Mary Fisher wrote:

If you really do want to think about keeping bees
get in touch with me, I probably know people who'll be able to help you get
started. You shouldn't jump in without lots of consideration.

It is definitely something I'd like to do, but probably in 5 years'
time or so. We still have huge amounts of work to do on the house,
stables, garage, fields etc before we have time for proper hobbies.
Wine making is another on my list. As is building another trike.

Not forgetting the hours of endless fun to be had when they, for
example, swarm and take up residence in next door's chimney - as
happened to someone I know in another NG last year
--
geoff