Harold and Susan Vordos

"Gerald Miller" wrote in message
On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 19:33:49 -0800, "Harold and Susan Vordos"
wrote:

"yourname" wrote in message
snip---

Toxics exposuire is a statistical thing, much like smoking. I know
plenty of smokers who don't have lung cancer, doesn't make me want to

start.

One thing I have observed: Trichlorethylene going through a propane
fired oven in enclose space causes a cigarette to taste like ****, but
the effect wears off after about five hours.
Gerry :-)}
London, Canada

Trichloroethylene? The stuff used in vapor degreasers? Bad stuff,
Maynard. Heavy exposure can lead to ventricular fibrillation. The
machining additive used to be 1,1,1, trichloroethane, which is quite
different. Not that either of them are something I'd consider good for
you! :-)

Harold