AutoTracer

sounds like it might be time to cut an access panel between the inside of
the sink base and the inside of the lazy suzan cabnet. Afterall, if it
happened once, it will happen again. A 6" square opening should be enough
to fit your arm through with a few hinges on the cutout to seal the hole
till next time

"Niranjan Rao" wrote in message
A large pot has some how managed to slip from bottom shelf of the lazy
susan. Now I can not open the doors at all. Looking ideas to get it

working
again.

Lazy susan is sitting in a corner. On side, I have dishwasher and other

side
it's sink. If it helps, the lazy susan model was installed around 8-9

months
back. The pot in question is bit heavy but I managed to lift it up with
small curtain rods- only thing I can push under the available gap, to no
avail. Doors do not budge despite of everything I tried.

Is there any way I can just disconnect the doors or release the springs I
see so that I can open it again.

If this is not the proper group, please point me to proper group where I

can
ask this question.

Thanks for the help,

- Niranjan