John Hines

"jeffc" wrote:

"John Hines" wrote in message
.. .
3- As I have Multiple Sclerosis (Always looking to save my energy), is
there
truly any such thing as a one coat paint?

Yeah, but it is

a) expensive
b) sold in 5 gal buckets for industrial types of usage, where labor is
very high

Not true (it is sold in 5 gal buckets, but also 1 gallon buckets and often
quarts as well, such as SuperPaint.)

That is what I was told by my painters.

That is not suprising, is it? :-) First, they might be trying to protect
their interests (make it sound like only they can reasonably afford such
things.) Second, they might just be totally clueless, which would be fairly
typical of "professional" painters.

As I also have MS, it is more like "I don't want to eff with it". If I
did, I'd go with Benjamin Moore, and a 2 layer job. I found it on the
web, it was one of Glidden's industrial paints.