Chris

Rick wrote:
On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 19:21:14 +0000, Remove
" wrote:

Good evening all. This not an advert, but I am wondering what the best
method for selling on re-claimed Welsh slates would be. Obviously, there
are yards that will buy for a fraction of resale prices.

I have put an ad on Salvo web's site, but got no interest.

Any thoughts, or should I bite the bullet and flog them cheap?

Many thanks

Chris

If you have a couple of thousand, then I am interested .......

I can get new welsh slates, for 1.05+VAT, from the quarry. If these
are in London, you should get neerer 2 quid.

Rick

Only 450 ish I am afraid. ABout 20 inch x 12