Anna Kettle

On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 11:25:42 +0000, Chris Bacon
wrote:

Hm. The cut off bottom of a plastic barrel, maybe? Cheap, also if you
get a build up of stuck-on muck, you can bend it. Overflow is easy,
cut a hole in it and use plastic fittings.

Flexible might be helpful too for if it gets so crudded up that I want
to replace it without moving the slabs. Now I've started thinking
about VERY flexible, like a binbag. No maybe thats just too tinny, but
something that will easily fold up to come out and is readily
available to do replacements ... hm

Anna

~~ Anna Kettle, Suffolk, England
|""""| ~ Lime plaster repairs
/ ^^ \ // Freehand modelling in lime: overmantels, pargeting etc
|____| www.kettlenet.co.uk 01359 230642