The Real Tom

On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 21:50:54 -0500, "James"
wrote:

Does anyone have a recommendation on a good air freshner for the home? I
don't mean those little plug-ins, which are nearly worthless in my
experience.

Some time ago, I tried one of those battery operated units that use a
cannister to freshen the air every 1/2 hour or so (adjustable), but I found
they didn't last and were noisy at night.

I have also tried those small cans with wicks, that you set out around the
house, but I don't really like them. When you first put them out, they are
too powerful, and then they degrade quickly and require replacing too often.

I just thought some of you might have had good success with something that I
haven't heard of before.

Thanks for any tips !!

--James--

Oderizer? You want to stink up your house?

typos are so much fun

later,

tom @ www.CarFleaMarket.com